Are you ready to start selling your artwork? Outdoor festivals can be a profitable and fun way to turn your artwork into extra money. This workshop will give you the basics in how to successfully sell your work at art shows. Topics include:
- how to find festivals and learn whether or not they are right for you,
- what you need to set up your first booth,
- what is involved in completing your application,
- sales techniques
- hands-on experience in setting up different kinds of festival tents
- and of course, time for questions and answers.
Class will be held at the Spruill Center for the Arts on Saturday, Ma
Saturdsy, March 28 at Spruill Arts Center.
call 770-394-3447, or go to www.spruillarts.org to register.